Due to a planned power outage, our services will be reduced today (June 15) starting at 8:30am PDT until the work is complete. We apologize for the inconvenience.
* Really early, compiled well over a year before the Japanese retail version (unreleased internationally).
* The Coconuts Japan logo animation isn't shown; it shows the "FunCom" screen, followed by the message "and JVC Musical Industries present" divided across 3 screens.
* The intro sequence is very different, featuring a hangar scene not shown in retail. It also does not have the voice-over narration of text.
* At the "Mission Deadly Skies" part of the intro (which is shortened here), the audio cuts off.
* Different loading/title screen
* Very different plane/character selection music and selection menu in general. Different portraits, etc.
* Slower loading screen, and it has music.
* The game simply features VS mode with another plane/character. There are no cut scenes before the gameplay begins.
* Different music during gameplay
Sketch the Cow
on April 17, 2021